Chlorine Dioxide for Oil
Product Code : C-6
Brand Name : Ecosterile Marketing Private Limited.
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 25 Liter
- 35 INR/Liter
- Inorganic Chemicals
- Chemical Name
- Chlorine Dioxide
- Industrial Grade
- Chlorine dioxide is used for bleaching of wood pulp and for the disinfection (called chlorination) of municipal drinking water. As a disinfectant it is effective even at low concentrations because of its unique qualities.
Chlorine Dioxide for Oil & Grease cleaning
It is well known that during the production life of oil and/or gas wells, the well formations tend to become plugged with iron sulfides and sulfates or polymers added to injection water for increasing water viscosity and sweep efficiencies. Such plugging decreases well production. In response to this problem, a well-established technique is to inject chlorine dioxide into the well. Chlorine dioxide rapidly oxidizes the naturally occurring iron compounds, and also is effective at breaking up and removing organic solids and added polymers.
Chlorine Dioxide Treatments Reduces:
- Iron Sulfide (FeS): ClO2 destroys the FeS it contacts. The FeS will not re-precipitate, as it can with conventional acid jobs.
- Bactericide: ClO2 is a biocide that kills bacteria by destroying the bacteria's cell walls, leaving the water sterile.
- Polymers & Residue: ClO2 breaks most frac & polymer flood polymers and reduces or eliminates polymer residue
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Liter Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 6 Days
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Other Products in 'Chlorine Dioxide ' category
Ecosterile Marketing Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No. 9, Mira Nagar Society, Opp. Patel Samaj Bhavan, Near Sardar Chowk, Varachha Road, Surat - 395006, Gujarat, India
Mr Piyush K Akbari (General Manager)