- Minimum Order Quantity
- 25 Liter
- 145 INR/Liter
- Organic Chemicals
- Chemical Name
- Cleaning Chemicals
- Food Grade
- Chemicals used for cleaning and in cleaning products, such as laundry detergents, bleaches, dishwashing products and other household cleaners, help improve cleaning efficiency, making homes, offices and other environments both easier to clean and more hygienic.
Heavy Duty Cleaner/Cleaning Chemicals
HDAL is a liquid, inhibited, water-based alkaline cleaner designed to clean mineral oil and grease. HDAL is an ideal heavy-duty universal cleaner which can be used safely on ferrous and non-ferrous materials. Existing commonly-used cleaners present the risk of material damage when strong, non-inhibited alkaline cleaners are mistakenly applied to non-ferrous parts and surfaces, for example, aluminum. HDAL contains special ingredients to ensure complete safety for non-ferrous surfaces. HDAL is formulated to eliminate blocking in nozzles and small lines in cleaning machines and high-pressure cleaning units.
HDAL can be used for multiple cleaning applications and processes:
- Steam Cleaning 1:50 down to 1:100
- High-pressure Cleaning 1:50 down to 1:100
- Immersion Baths 1:20 down to 1:100
- Circulating 1:20 down to 1:100
- Spray Cleaning 1:20 down to 1:100
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: General Cleaning
All materials must be thoroughly rinsed with water after cleaning.
Specific weight at 20 C.
Not critical, 10 C. up to 90 C.
Solubility in water
pH (sol. 20 ml/l)
When used un-diluted: For further information see Material Safety Data Sheet
10 Ltr., 25 Lltr., 210 Ltr., 1,000 Ltr.
Do not store under 35F / 2C and not above 122F / 50C Do not use below 35F / 2C.
| || || |
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Liter Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 6 Days
- Main Domestic Market
- All India